Another trip in my holiday~

Posted by sweetcoffee | Posted in | Posted on 15:00








After the Genting trip with my girl's family and my girl girl, my family had decided something that surprise me, that was visited to Cameron Highland>.<

We departed from kajang around 8am after having breakfast...

The look in cameron highland so nice~





We visited for a few places that really surprised me....

>Tea farm
>Strawberry farm
>Cactus farm
>Flower farm

and so on~
















We try some foods made from Strawberry in the strawberry farm >.<







Nice to see,nice to eat~
woo,that really delicious~




The weather in night time at Cameron highland really cold


During the night in cameron highland, i had spent my very 1st time played "tanglong" with my girl girl... Hmmm~ this also my second time played "tanglong" in my life, i already forgot how many yearS i didn't played le...

















My girl girl and the kids also played the candle in the playground, haha, she looked so cute>.<







this was the nice trip again with my girl~

Comments Posted (0)

Post a Comment